30 September 2007

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

Saturday my Mom and I took the kids to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland. It was soooooo fun! At this farm they make fresh pumpkin pie, pumpkin butter, apple cider, apple pies etc... The best part is that all of the goodies they make come from things they grow on the farm.

Caroline was so excited!

"Uh. I don't see any pumpkins"Caroline holding her ticket for the pony ride. Some little feet for AndreaBig Sister & Lil' Mister posing on the pumpkinsHangin on to Grammy on the hayride The hunt for the "perfect pumpkin" beganCaroline found hers!
So did Jack!
The ride back after a victorious hunt.
There were so many other things to do. I can't post all of the pictures because I took sooo many. We rode the train around the farm, watched the pig races, watched Taeko drummers, played on the playground and ate really yummy food.

6 comments from cool people:

The Moffitt Family said...

They are so cute!!! And Big. I can not wait to go to the pumpkin patch. Last year we took Conner at least once a week. It is my favorite time of year. Miss you guys!!!!

The Agarwals said...

I love these pics! It looks like you guys had such a blast! I love the feet on the pumpkins! How cute!! I am sure it will make Andrea dream of the days when she can post pictures of sweet little jellybean's 10 toes!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Jack's pumpkin sure has a big stem! Looks like a fun day! The pics of the kids are so cute - and I especially LOVE the little foot picture :) too cute!! :)

The Whipple Family: said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You should have waited to go until Lexi and I come. That would have been a perfect photo op!

You got some great pictures of the kids! How fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Thanks for keeping them with photo journaling. I hope I get some REAL pictures!

Love Grammy

The Agarwals said...

Ha! I was actually going to say something about Jack's pumpkin, but I wondered if it was referred to as a stem or not! So, Andrea, we are completely on the same page! I was coming back to say that we found out there is a pumpkin patch somewhere in our neck of the woods!! I am so ready to go!! Woo Hoo!!