11 September 2007

REAL Green Beans?????

Jack has recently decided to be a picky eater. He went from not wanting his bottle and only baby food to not wanting baby food and only his bottle. So I tried giving him the "real" veggie instead of the squished up kind. We started with green beans. I opened up a can of green beans and warmed them up a little. No luck. He hardly put it into his mouth before the gag reflex kicked in. So he was much more amused by throwing them on the floor. How'd that get down there?

Gil to the rescue.

Gil can hear food drop on the floor from a mile away. He learned quickly that he should be nearby when Jack is in his booster seat. I caught Jack feeding Gil green beans when my back was turned. As soon as I would face them they would both look at me like they were innocent. Then as soon as I would turn my back to them, they would go at it again. I didn't know they could be that sneaky so young!

2 comments from cool people:

The Moffitt Family said...

Too too cute! Conner use to LOVE to throw his food and watch Daisy lick it up. What is the outcome, Are you keeping Gil? He sure is beautiful.....

Heather Henderson said...

We still don't know. It's kind of cruel the way they keep us hanging. We are willing to fight for him.