11 September 2007

Rub-a-Dub...in the sink???

I don't know why, but I have always loved bathing my babies in the sink. Here was Jack a couple of weeks ago. He is fascinated by the water.
Big sister decided to offer her services. I think secretly she was trying to drown him.
He is so handsome...even when wet!

4 comments from cool people:

The Moffitt Family said...

I love his boobies (can I say that?)... To cute! The rolls are too too much. Look at the red hair. Wow!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha fun! Sink baths ROCK!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Caroline and Jack. They are so adorable! Olivia takes a bath with Wedge now, and it is so hilarious to watch the two of them playing together. We are so blessed!

Miss Fit said...

I love his rolls!!! I would totally squeeze him up!!