28 September 2007

Fall Is Here!

Well, the leaves are starting to turn and we have begun to light fires in our wood stove: FALL IS HERE!!!! This is one of my very favorite seasons so with my camera in hand I set out to see how God is changing the world around me.

Caroline came home with her first "fall" project from school

I was amazed how this leaf landed. It was barely hanging on to the banister.
Nice cozy fire this morning...thank you Rick
Part of our tree in the front yard.
My mums are in full bloom
The red ones are my favorite.
This tree is right up the street from me.
I just HAD to pull the car over.

With each season's change I am reminded how our great God continues to change us and work in our lives to bring in a new season. I am so thankful for this visual demonstration of his love for us.


3 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

FUN!! I love trees changing colors and fall - how fun!

The Agarwals said...

I love these beautiful pictures! Isn't your camera awesome! Rahul just got back from Boston and was talking about how amazing the trees are there changing colors and all- Thanks for sharing these and reminding us of the great work that God will do in our lives as He continually changes us to be more like Him!!

The Moffitt Family said...

So beautiful! I wish we were closer. Love to you all....