04 September 2007

The Help

This party would not have gone anywhere without the fabulous help. This is a big thank you to all of my helpers. This is Charles. He dressed up as a court jester and bowed to every princess that arrived at the royal party. He even wore black pantyhose to complete his outfit. He was such a huuuuge help.
This was princess India. India came with her 3 year old sister, Ahnalin. She read stories and was sort of the "overseeing queen" of the children. Could not have done this with out her either!
This is my best friend Nicole and her adorable niece Monroe. Nicole made the cake and helped to distract Jack (my resident "mama's boy").
This is the illusive Christine. She was my arms and legs. She kept me right on track with castle construction and pretty much everything else. Party planning is one of her many talents and I am pretty sure I owe her a lifetime of really nice things. Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of her. She is truly a gem.

0 comments from cool people: