05 September 2007

The Princess, the Hair, the Castle & the Boo-boo

Well, here they are, the birthday pictures. I wasn't planning on posting at midnight, but my OCD sister has been on my case....not really. Love you P! We had quite a day! We invited 7 friends which turned into 10! No problem. I could take it. The one thing I didn't anticipate was the amount of people that come with 10 children. It was nuts! I think I found my party limit to be somewhere less than 30 people. No matter! Caroline had a blast and that is what it's all about.
We started the day off right with chocolate-chip pancakes (with a birthday candle) and one gift. It was a really special morning for us as a family. Here is my baby girl all dressed up and ready for her birthday.
Here is a view of the castle.
The party was held mostly on the back deck
Caroline anxiously awaiting her little friends
Awesome princess Hair!
This was the low point of the day. On her way down the concrete steps outside to the back yard she lost her balance and scraped up her little knees. She was very distraught. Nothing a little movie and a new book couldn't fix.
The brave princess displays her battle wounds for all to see.


6 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha too cute ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You did a fantastic job! I know Caroline will never forget it. Give Caroyine a big hug for us. She us beautiful! Just like her fantastic mom!

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe... those are great. Thank you for *finally* posting them. ;) She looks like she had some much fun! I wish I could have been there! I finally received her present today, so I'll get it in the mail to you tomorrow!

Love you!

Miss Fit said...

Oh! This is so awesome! What a fantastic get together! She looks like she had a great day!

The Agarwals said...

Ok, so you have definitely upped the birthday party factor with that amazing castle!!! How did you do it? It's sooo awesome! I am gonna have to get the blueprints for Eden's first birthday - ha!! Wait till Rahul hears about that! ;-) A building project- woo hoo! Thank goodness we have some engineering students at the BCM to help us out! And of course, Caroline looks just like a princess in her charming little dress! Man, I can't wait for these kinda days when Eden is a little bigger!!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Caroline will never forget what it was like to be a "real" princess for a day! Great castle...glad I could partipate (remember, I loaned you my glue gun)?

Love you Hendersons! Keep the family growing!

Love Grammy