03 October 2007

Top Floor Please!

Jack has mastered the stairs(with supervision of course)! I finally caught him on video. He started doing this on Monday night and he is already a pro. He is going so big and I can't believe that he will be one year old on the 17th!

3 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Oh.........my........goodness! How cute is he? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the happy dance and the end! How cute!! I think that I might have to post this video on my blog so my friends can see!

I cant believe that he is already almost 1 year old! It feels just like yesterday when I took a road trip to come see you when he was born! My goodness how times have changed!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Impressive! Is he exausted when he gets to the top... that looks like some serious exercise! Go Jack Go!

The Agarwals said...

I have to admit, I did the Mom gasp on that one step when he seemed to have almost lost his balance! Whew! Glad to see things worked out for the best and he reached that top level- just in time to break out into the happiest dance I have ever seen! Priceless!!!