28 September 2007

I Love My Mom!

My Mother is one of the most giving people I know. She also has a variety of gifts and talents. One of them is laying cultured rock. She has been showing me the ropes at my grandmothers house. The other day when I showed up at my Grandma's house to work there was my Mom all dressed up in her work clothes. I thought she was soooo cute. She is about to pull out a huge saw to cut the rock with.

I LOVE YOU MOM!!

3 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

I love Mom too!!!! She is wonderful. Now, can you share her with me????? I need some love down here in SoCal too!

The Agarwals said...

Wow! What a talented Mom!

The Moffitt Family said...

What a wonderful mom you guys have... Heather, you are so sweet to post this for all to see... Give her hugs and kisses from the entire Moffitt family.