18 October 2007

Happy First Birhday Jack!!

Wednesday was my little Jack's first birthday *sniff-sniff*! It was a day of firsts for my little boy. We started the day off with Henderson tradition for birthdays; chocolate chip pancakes.Then it was time for a nap on Daddy's lap.
An then it was time to turn his car seat around.
He loved it!
That evening the real festivities began....

Before...
After...
"What is this chocolaty goodness??"

And then a bath in the sink.
Jack had sooo much sugar in his system that he had such a hard time going to sleep. Not to mention that since we have been on vacation he has been completely spoiled by his Grammy and Papa.



2 comments from cool people:

The Agarwals said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he's one! I've been thinking about Eden's birthday lately and wondering how many tears I will shed! I love that pic of Jack before he got the real stuff- the serious chocolate!! It looks like he has pigtails! He is so cute and I am glad to know that his system finally had a little sugar reaction- now I know I'm not alone in the world! Hope it was one incredible birthday! Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

how fun! Those chocolate cake pics are great! haha!