24 October 2007

Lexi-poo

I just needed to share with all my adorable little niece. Lexi is 6 months old now and I can hardly believe how the time has passed! I had the privilege to spend some time with her a couple of weeks ago. She is such a happy little girl. And she reeeeeaaaalllly loves her Mom. Perfect fingers and toes
She looks so serious in this picture but I love it!
Lexi and her Mom and Dad live in southern California along with several other of my family members. One of my cousins is actually on the fire line down there. I would like to request that all of my buddies out there lift my family up in prayer, especially Mike, his wife Keri and two little kiddos. My brother is also down there at school and my aunt and uncle were not more than 2 miles away from some of the fires. Thanks in advance, love to you all!

4 comments from cool people:

The Agarwals said...

We've been wondering about those fires and how close you all are to them. We'll be praying for your precious family and their safety and of course, Lexi is adorable!Her eyes are so gorgeous! I always wanted a baby girl with blue eyes! ;-)

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe.. thats my girl! Thank you for taking these pictures! They are precious!

The Moffitt Family said...

Ok, first of all... Lexi you are sure a cutie pie. You look so much like your mommy!

Second, Thank you so much Heather for the request for your families. Things have been insane this week. Mike is still out there. I get a telephone call every once and a while with an update that he is ok. The fires continue to spread and our heros continue to do their amazing jobs and fight these fires. Hopefully these fires will be under control soon and Mike will get to return home. I just keep praying that god keeps him safe.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Very cute toes :)