09 October 2007

Cruizin' Santa Cruz

After the Women of Faith conference Vanessa and I headed to Santa Cruz to relax. It was soooo much fun. It's like a larger version of Nevada City. Lot's of privately owned businesses. I only saw one chain restaurant: Taco Bell. And there is only one. The rest are places like Jack's! You know it has to be awesome if there is a burger joint named Jack's. The view of the surfing history museum...it's in the lighthouse.

Down on the beach there were a lot of carvings in the rocks.
How many pictures can you see in this one?
Free

Vanessa was kind enough to tolerate my obsessive picture taking on the beach.
I think she's pretty adorable.



2 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

FUN :) Looks awesome!

The Agarwals said...

I want to be there right now- with the sand between my toes! WOW! It was beautiful! And, I love the up close shots of Vanessa! They are so much fun! Her personality shines through without a doubt!
How was the conference and the burgers at Jack's?!