26 October 2007

generations

My cousin and my aunt came up this week and we thought it was the perfect time for some generational pictures. The only thing I regret is that my sister and niece were not here. So we headed to Empire Mine for some pictures. It was beautiful. The fall colors were glowing and everywhere we looked we found perfect backdrop.

My Mom, Grandmother and AuntGrandmother, daughter, granddaughter and great-grands. Grandma, Aunt Jeannie, Kari & Kayden Kayden- all boy and so photogenicCaroline in the leaves
Jack- my one-year-old big boy. Leah and Lexi, we will have to get some of you guys too when you are in town again. We sure miss you!



5 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

FUN! I love seeing all the different hair colors in those pics :) Fun! The leaves and colors make an awesome backdrop!! The kids' pics are awesome! Caroline's is my favorite - I love how she's in the leaves - how cool!

The Agarwals said...

I love the fall leaves! I would so love to have that as a backdrop! That one of Caroline is my absolute favorite!! And you are looking so beautiful Heather! Thanks for sharing. We did some generational pics this year on our family vacation and I will treasure them forever!

Heather Henderson said...

Thanks girls, I love the one of Caroline too. I am so happy we did this because I know we WILL treasure them.

The Whipple Family: said...

NO FAIR! You mean I missed this photo shoot by 1 week??? 1 week? Thats it! Grrr!

(Yes, this is your baby sister throwing a temper tantrum. Hasn't happened in a while, but that doesn't mean I didn't forget how!)

Anonymous said...

Now Leah - behave! You will be here next time....I promise! Love you all!