29 October 2007

My little bike ridin' cow-girl

We have a fairly small front yard. It's great because Caroline can go outside and ride her tricycle while I am in the kitchen and I can see her the whole time. This outing has become somewhat of a fashion show for her. Everyday she gets all dressed up to "go somewhere". Today was no exception when she decided she could wait no longer to try out part of her costume for Halloween. Here is a couple of her favorite bike riding outfits...

Once she realized I was taking her picture her personality came out in full force.
Check out the faces she is making:
I have no clue where all of this personality comes from!!



4 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

too cute! I love how she loves getting all dressed up - fun!

The Agarwals said...

So cute! Hmmm... I wonder what she's going to be for Halloween!? How did you do that collage? That's pretty cool!

Heather Henderson said...

Photoshop! It rocks. It's hard though...HUGE learning curve. Rick has to basically sit with me the whole time! :)

The Whipple Family: said...

So CUTE! I cant believe that she still wears that african tie dye outfit. Mom bought that for her YEARS ago! I'm surprised that it still fits. I'm going to email you a picture of when she first wore it to see the comparison.

She is too funny.