16 October 2007

Kip Craig - seamstress extraorinaire??

I have always know my Dad to be a "Jack of All Trades." His talents reach from home repair to finish work, to car repair. While on vacation this week I have discovered my Dad to have a new talent...or maybe one that has been repressed; sewing.

With needle in hand and a thimble placed on his index finger, he began to repair his gloves.


You are not seeing double, my fearless Father is wearing two pairs of glasses.

Of course this project would not have been "manly" enough unless there was one tool involved. He is using pliers to pull the needle through his leather gloves. I thought that was pretty creative. So now, with his new business of home repair in motion, he is now to be called: Kip Craig - Home Repair Extraordinaire, specializing in fine stitchery.

3 comments from cool people:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
You can tell your Dad it's time for TRI-FOCALS now....it's obvious those BI-focals aren't working any more as that old age continues to CLIMB!!!!
Faith

The Moffitt Family said...

Oh I love seeing your dad... What a wonderful man he is... You are all so lucky to have him as your dad and also as papa...

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe... I love Dad. He is a Man of Many Talents!