26 June 2007

Jack & Uncle Curtis

I love it when my brother comes home from school. He is about enter into his senior year at Biola University in southern California as a film student. He is so talented and one day, if he lets me, I will post some of his short films. Uncle Curtis is crazy about his niece and nephew and they are crazy about him!

Weighing down Uncle Curtis.
He's going to kill me for this, I think my little brother is HOT!
Hey baby! I know you think I'm cute. How about a kiss?
Double trouble. Watch out when these boys are in town!
Ok, for those of you who have seen Spaceballs, I think that Curtis looks like the little guy with the big helmet! OWWW! Hot stuff!

Curtis will be spending most of July at home so hopefully we will be able to get some more fun pictures.

2 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe.... they are so cute together! I think that our brother is HOT too!!! Oww!!!

The Agarwals said...

Gotta love those uncles! We are so excited that mine is coming back from missions in Boston, so our kids can hang out like this too!