26 June 2007

Just Some Fun Pictures

I am not sure where to put these pictures. They are pretty random but they are so sweet. My kids love eachother. Caroline can't get enough of her brother and Jack saves his biggest laughs for his sister. Here are some of the best ones from hanging around the house.




Caroline and Jack on Papa's motorcycle.

Just as I was walking in the room to put Jack down for his nap and I found Caroline giving Jack a "hair-do". It was so funny and he sat so well for her. (And yes Annie, that is a Gator pacifier in his mouth!)
It's almost done.
When I am cleaning in the kitchen I usually put Jack in his booster seat with some random kitchen toys. Today was a measuring cup and large wooden spoon. This kid loves to bang his toys on his tray...he is all boy!
" I think this is the part that goes in my mouth. hmmm I
wonder if I can stick the whole thing in there?" Trying to master the sippy cup.
Hey there Mama!
One of the funniest moments recently; My good friend Shawn was over with the girls and we were busy talking the livingroom, basically we were ignoring the girls. Time passed and Caroline came running in the room and exclaimed, "Mom! You have to come see the REALLY BIG BUBBLES in the sink!" I died laughing. I had really just ignored my child and she and Angelena had flooded the bathroom sink with soap and bubbles. Thank goodness for the overflow hole in the sink.
That same evening, Isabella went for a ride on Jack! He was not as amused as we were.
Little Isabella is very flexible. She is known for eating her feet and even being able to put her feet on the dinner table while eating. HA!
I am not proud of this, but man he looks great in pink!


2 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Haha... do you think that she will be a hair stylist one day??

The Agarwals said...

Love these pics! What personality your kiddos have! That Gator pacifier needs to GO!!
Ha! I love those shots of Jack with the spoon too- they are hilarious!