05 July 2007

A Little Visit With Little Lexi

My sweet sister Leah and her husband Mike make frequent visits up to see us to get away from the insane pace of southern California life. And now that Lexi is here their visits are even more frequent. This last visit was especially fun since Lexi is now starting to smile.



Mike, Leah & Lexi
Caroline can not get enough of her baby cousin. She loves to play and sing to her. I know she can't wait for Lexi to start playing dress up.

Snuggling with Grammy One afternoon Leah let us come along to visit with Lexi's "Auntie Regan". We had such a great time playing in their beautiful yard and getting to know their dogs.

"Which way did he go? I know I saw a puppy somewhere."

"AH! I found him. Maybe if I close my eyes he won't see me."

Getting some snuggle time in with Lexi
All three cousins happy as can be.
At the end of the day, Lexi had had enough. This was taken their last day with us. She fell asleep with her hand on the booth we were sitting at.
"I can't take another minute!"
We are always sad when they leave, but we know we will see them again soon. The hardest part is missing all the growing that she does. We will see her again at the end of the month.

2 comments from cool people:

The Agarwals said...

What a sweet little baby!! I love that pic of her and Jack- it's so cute how he's looking down at her hand in amazement!!

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe.... the kids are so cute together! I cant wait to come back!