22 June 2007

Sonforce Kids - Special Agents.

Friday will conclude our Summer Day Camp (VBS) called Sonforce Kids. They are agents on a mission from God! Caroline has been looking forward to each new day. She wakes up and is ready to get dressed and go to church. This kid loves church. As you can see, Caroline and Zoe are on a serious mission....making it to the ice cream parlor after the final program.
Bobby Breaux and some of the volunteers for VBS. There are tons of them.
Special Agents, Joshua, Caroline and Zoe.
(Watch out Tom Cruise. There is a new team in town!) It seems as though they made it!
Both girls enjoyed a scoop of mint ice cream.
Caroline had sprinkles and Zoe had chocolate chips.
yummmmmmm." This is serious stuff sir. May I see your ID?"
Caroline was so excited to learn new songs for the program. She practiced almost every day. The cutest thing was to hear her go in her room to play and pop in her VBS CD and start singing along. I could hear her singing along up there and I know she had to be watching herself dance in the mirror. She is so sweet.

3 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Oh my goodness - That is just too cute!!!! I wish I lived there so I could go to these things!! I'm totally missing out! Thankfully you are getting really good with posting the pictures!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I LOVE the Sunglasses pics :) Too cute!! That looks like fun!

The Agarwals said...

Our VBS is coming up and this just gets me all excited. Even though our kids are a little too small to be in the actual curriculum, since we are teaching, they will be a part of it- and I think it's going to be a blast, especially for Collin!!!