18 June 2007

Crawling on Father's Day



Jack starting Crawling on Father's Day! We are so proud! This is my first attempt at a video so it runs a little long.

5 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Agarwals said...

That's soooo cute! What a great Father's Day gift!! See, he was just holding out for Rick's special day!

Anonymous said...

i love that his motivation to crawl is to get the remote..he's such a manly little man!

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe - YEAH JACK!!!! That was SO cute! He will be crawling all over the place when I'm there!! What a big boy he is!!

Ps. I heard Dad talking about Lexi in the background!!! :)

*I deleted my comment because my "identity" was wrong. It said "About Us." Whoops**

The Moffitt Family said...

What a BIG boy... Watch out Jack, Claire is catching up...
How awesome it is that Jack started to crawl on Father's Day. I bet Rick was very excited....
Miss you guys!