10 June 2007

Church Picnic

Today was the first of many church picnics at Lake Wild Wood. Normally we do our baptisms there, cook out and swim for the whole afternoon. No baptistms today, just play time with family and friends.

My cousin Tracee being very
strong to hold both at one time. Angelena showing Jack the proper technique for crawling
Time for Mama to cuddle

Taking in the view
(note the hands on her hips!)

"Smile or I'll bite you."
Caroline and Mr. Harry
One of her great teachers at church

Jack and "Isabellie" exchanging pacifiers.

Rick ended up getting totally drenched with water by some of the kids along with his "Partner in Crime" Mark. Don't ask me how I failed to get that picture. It was a great day and we are POOPED...AGAIN! I don't think we will ever get any rest!

1 comments from cool people:

The Moffitt Family said...

I love them.... Heather, the pictureof you & Jack is so cute! You look great!

Miss you,
Keri