03 June 2007

Fun at the Lake

Friday night our Uncle Bubba came in to visit us for 2 weeks! We didn't waste any time. Saturday morning we were up bright and early and headed to Rollins Lake for some morning fun. We were invited by Bobby Breaux (Our Children's Pastor) and the Hadleys came too! We had a blast skiing, knee boarding and getting our butts kicked on the tube (Bobby is ruthless).


Daddy and Jack stuffed in a life jacket

Do I have sand in my teeth?
Let me dig something up for you
Catching some rays with Teri
All the kids headed out for some fun
The "Combo Queens" in their Mom's sunglassesWe had such a great time! We all ended up with a little more sun than we wanted, but it was worth it! Thank you Bobby!

3 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Oh how FUN! I wish we could be at the lake! The kids are just too cute!

I think that they need some smooches from Aunt Peah! I think that are lacking in that department!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Cool! Looks like fun!!

The Agarwals said...

Kids in bathing suits and especially life jackets- how cute?! You just can't beat it!! This is making me look forward to our beach vacation in July!!