31 May 2007

More Corn Please!

Tonight we had corn with our dinner, one of Caroline's favorites. I couldn't believe how huge this piece of corn was compared to her head!
Focus, focus, focus
She can polish one of these suckers off with no problem
yummmmmm.

3 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That's great! I love that last pic :)

They LOVE corn here. They have these roadside vendors that sell cups of corn... you can get all kinds of seasonings and flavors. Kids are always begging for it :) They even sell it at the movie theatres :)

The Whipple Family: said...

I hope one day I can eat as much corn as you!

Love,
Baby Lexi

The Agarwals said...

These pics are so adorable!!! You are right - that is one rather large piece of corn!! I am quite impressed that she consumed it with great ease!! Random question- Do you guys have one of those benches at your table?