04 November 2007

Test Drive

Finally it was time to try out the swing set...minus the swings. Caroline could hardly contain her excitement.

The first approach
Sitting in the tower

Peek-a-boo!Caroline shows off the proper sliding technique for her brother
Jack's turn!
I couldn't resist cute little toes.
A great BIIIIIIGGGG thank you to Nana and Griff who made this whole thing possible. I can tell there will be endless days of fun on the new swing set.

4 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Yeah for Swing Sets!!! Caroline and Jack will have very fond memories because of the swing set. I know that we used to spend all summer on ours!

Wish Lexi could be there to play with them!

The Agarwals said...

This is so very cool! Our boys want one of these- oh and I love that pic of Jack's feet! Was that leaf there or did you "place" it there?! :-)

Heather Henderson said...

ANNIE!!! Of course I didn't place the leaf there! How dare you accuse me of such a thing!

Anonymous said...

The toe pix is absolutely PRECIOUS!! That could win a contest!
P.S. Your song this Sunday was awesome - I LOVE to hear you sing!!
:)
Faith