19 November 2007

Dirt Princesses

While the men were working on the swing set my friend Shawn and I took the kids over to my grandmothers to do some yard work. I brought plenty of princess dresses and crowns and so Caroline and Angelena immediately dressed up. At first their play was innocent. They played on the bridge like any other princess would.


And then they spotted the dirt pile.
Jack and Isabella watched from the window.
And then the royal princesses extended the reach of their kingdom.
They were actually sliding down the dirt pile on their bellies!
These girls were so dirty. You don't even want to know what the bath water looked like.

2 comments from cool people:

The Agarwals said...

Ha! These are awesome! Princesses in dirt- that's a first- well, unless we consider Cinderella!

The Moffitt Family said...

Dirt!!! How fun.. I love it!