19 November 2007

Nana & Griff...FINALLY!!!!

After 6 long months, Nana and Griff FINALLY got here! The kids could hardly wait to see them! Here they are in the parking lot at the airport.
Nana and Griff coming down the elevator!
AT LAST!!!!


I think Caroline looks like her Nana in this picture.Tradition is that when you leave the airport you have to eat at In-N-Out.
It doesn't really matter what time of day or night.This my friends is a Double-Double, animal style.
YUMMO!And of course Nana and Griff came with plenty of gifts for the kids.


More pictures to come!!

4 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Caroline looks so grown up in those first couple of pics! Too cute!

The Agarwals said...

I was going to say that exact same thing Andrea! She does look super grown up! Don't you love the spoiling that comes when grandparents arrive? Such fun! Hope you guys have an awesome time!

The Moffitt Family said...

Ok - In n Out is insane.. Looking at that pictures make me want to load the kids up and got get a double double. YOu guys are all so cute!

Heather Henderson said...

I know! She grew up before I knew it! Kindergarten next year!