01 November 2007

Fall Family Festival!

Well, the day started out right with my husband, Chuck Norris, heading off to work. Yes, it was a day that promised to be full of beating up bad guys and lots of candy. After Chuck went to work I headed to Caroline's preschool where they were having a dino-party.
They all wore these cute dino hats and paraded around! Too cute!
One dino to another


My kids were dressed as cowgirl and a horse. They were so cute!

This is Jack's best "horse" impression.



My little cowgirl giving her best high-5!

Caroline and Jack went around the festival with my parents. They always have a great time and Grammy and Papa always take them where ever they want.

The horse is taking a ride on Papa's shouders.

Thanks Dad!

Jack and his Papa having a little "Hershey" snack...thanks Dad!

The Basket ball game




The Jump house. There were about 5 0r 6 different jump houses. This was Caroline's favorite thing to do. Not so fun when you are the person taking off and putting on the pink boots!



The Cowgirl and her horse.
This year our Church did actual horse rides. It was soooo fun!





Yep, that would be a sucker. Thank you again, Dad.


We had a great time. There were tons of people at the church. Every year this community event gets bigger and better!


3 comments from cool people:

The Agarwals said...

I love those outfits! Rahul is impressed with the Chuck Norris costume!! I especially like the dino hats, what a fun idea!! My boys are so into dinos! I think I might have to take this idea and use it! Adorable cowgirl and horse too! So, so precious!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Very cute! Jack does a great horse impression :) Those dino hats ROCK! :) haha! how fun!

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe... the kids are SO cute! They are best looking Cowgirl and Horsey that I've ever seen!