09 December 2007

Santa Babies

Every Friday morning I have the pleasure of watching little Isabella. This past Friday I stripped Jack and Isabella down to their diapers and away we went! It was so fun.. Except for the part where Jack bit through an ornament shattering the glass. None was swallowed but Bella did end up with a little poke in her hand! Talk about stressful!

Bella was a perfect subject.
So was my Jack!
Bella would only sit still for one shot at a time before she was halfway over the back of the couch. This girl can climb!!!
Jack stayed put. He's not big on moving fast.
Don't you want to smooch those lips???
I did.

3 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Fun pics!! I love Christmas light pics!

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe... those are precious! You are turning into such a great photographer!

The Moffitt Family said...

Oh my! Mr. Jack sure is a hottie. Love the pictures.
xoxoxo