09 December 2007

Annual Crab Feast

Every December when the Dungenes Crab come into the store my parents invite our friends the Thompson's over for a feast. It basically consists of Crab, garlic-butter and bread. How could you go wrong?? This has been a tradition for about 15 years now. Ron & Kim joined our family when they came on board as pastor with Twin Cities Church. I don't think they have missed a year yet!!

This is the beginning of a great feast!
Caroline & Jordyn
Kim & Ryan digging in!
(Jack looks so much like Ryan did when he was a baby..chubby with curly hair!)

Even Jack enjoyed the crab!
Ron and my Dad
This was all that remained...shells.

This is Jack smearing his pacifier in my Dad's ice cream. He would then suck the ice cream off! It was so funny!

I just love this picture of Caroline. Ryan was playing around with my camera (with supervision of course!) and when I looked at the pictures I was so surprised to see how well he had done!All in all, it was a very satisfying evening!

4 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Wow! Looks fun :)

The Whipple Family: said...

I totally miss this tradition! This was always a great time!

The Moffitt Family said...

Yummy! Wish we were there.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Didn't happen to notice mom in any of the photos...hmmm. Oh well, I enjoyed my share of crab too!