05 December 2007

Cardiologist Appointment



Many of you have joined us in praying for Jack's heart. Some of you may not know that Jack was born with a minor heart defect (VSD). At Jack's one year appointment they were still hearing the "noise" in his heart. I was told that these things usually correct themselves by one year so when I was told it was still there I was concerned. After talking to Dr. Janos today he assured me that many times it takes 2-3 YEARS for this to clear up. That made me feel better and our little man is just fine. THANK YOU JESUS!!!


Just for the record, Jack is now 31 1/2 inches long and weighs 27.8 lbs. WOOHOO! (Little Aashini has a lot of catching up to do!)

7 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to hear that there is nothing to be concerned about!

Now, why are their bathroom pictures from a Cardiologist appt? At first it looked like there was a toilet in the exam room....?!?!?!?! What kind of Dr did you take him to???? ;)

The Whipple Family: said...

whoops...used the wrong "there." (Bad Leah. Go back to school!)

Heather Henderson said...

No connection to the bathroom pics, I just thought they were cute!

The Agarwals said...

I remember when we first found out about Jack- how great to know that God is continuing to take care of his precious little heart! And- the bathroom pics are awesome! Do you remember those of Andrea on the surprise baby shower blog- that's what they reminded me of! He looks so slim and trim in these pics and his hair totally rocks! So cute!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Aashini is doing her best to keep up - she's eating like crazy!!

I didn't know about Jack's heart, but that's really comforting news that you got :) It's amazing how the heart can heal itself! WOW! God's sooo cool! :) I'll definitely be lifting up his little heart :) I had a cardiologist appt yesterday and I have another one in a month to see if my heart has healed itself - how cool that the heart does that! :) When I'm dealing with my heart stuff, it will help remind me to pray for little Jack's heart too :) Thanks for letting me know :) YOU GUYS ROCK!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! oh yeah, I love those toilet pics! My parents used to have to keep the bathroom doors closed b/c I would go in the bathroom whenever I could and do that with the TP :) haha! He's too cute!

Heather Henderson said...

Annie, I totally thought of those pics of Andrea when I posted them. How funny that they have so much in common!

Andrea, I am amazed by the human heart as well. I can't believe the complexity! We will be praying for your heart too!