28 December 2007

First Snow

We woke up this morning to a great surprise!!! Our first snow of the year. The kids were amazed as they caught their first glimpse of the winter wonderland waiting for them. 311 Monroe was now covered in a wonderful white blanket.
Monroe Street
We decided to go for a family walk.
Pine Street Bridge

Deer Creek

Caroline being thrown over the bridge!

Downtown Nevada City was magical

This was one of those moments that you love as a parent. After our walk and changing our clothes, I went to the kitchen to make a bottle for Jack. What did I find? A snowball in my fridge! (we moved it to the freezer).

2 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! How fun! I love the snowball in the fridge! It looks so pretty!! I love it!

The Whipple Family: said...

So pretty! I loved being able to see that. Those are great pictures!

The snowball in the fridge it classic! That is so funny!