24 December 2007

FIRST HAIR CUT...EVER!!!!

I know, I know...Caroline is almost 4 1/2 and still have not ever cut her hair. It had grown down to her bottom and was so beautiful. But over the last few weeks she has been working on her Daddy about getting her hair cut. Finally he caved and we decided that since we allow her to pick out her own clothes (weather appropriate of course) and express her developing fashion sense in other ways it was time to allow her to cut her hair. AAAHHHH! So, after putting it off she finally said, "Mom, I want you to call Bon Bon Salon and ask Mallory to cut my hair". I knew she had her mind made up...she even picked her own stylist! This past Saturday was the big day. We were Mallory's first customers of the day.
Caroline was so excited.
Getting ready for the first cut
AAAHHHH! NOT MY BABY GIRLS HAIR!!!
Caroline told Mallory that she wanted her hair just like mine.
I cried.
This beautiful little pony tail was donated to Locks of Love and will be made into a wig for a sick child who has no hair.
Mallory was working her magic. Turning my baby into a beautiful young lady.
Looking at the back
Ta-DA!!!!
Daddy's first glimpse.
ok, ok....I LOVE IT!!!!
I am not sure how I feel about her looking closer to 6 than 1, but there it is and I am still getting used to it. I don't like this business of children growing so fast. Can't we just slow it down a little?

1 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

WOW! She looks adorable!! I love it!