12 March 2008

Playing at the Park

On Daddy's day off we had such a great time playing at the park together. The weather has been amazing but to be honest, I could do with more rain and snow. :) Here we go!

Jack watching how high his sissy can swing

Jack and Daddy watching Caroline come down the BIG slide. And back up again

Jack decided to try a ladder. He didn't get very far. Driving in the truck with my kiddos.
Daddy and Caroline jumping over the "hot lava".
Jack taking a bite out of nature.
The cutest kids in the whole world. :)

3 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

They are the cutest kids in the world. We'll have to go play at the park by my house.... it is really fun!

The Agarwals said...

It's been forever since I've read and posted on blogs! I am so behind! Caroline looks like she's grown so much since I "saw" her last! What fun days are when Daddy is home! Looking forward to catching up with you! I'll start by looking at the rest of your blog! Yay!! :-)

The Moffitt Family said...

My gosh they are getting so big... Wow...