12 March 2008

HUMMUS!

That's right, we are raising our son the right way. This particular night I decided to let Jack try a little Hummus with his dinner. HE LOVED IT!!! Check out these pics.

"Hey! Are you takin' my picture?"
"Gimme a kiss"

" I think I missed a little at the bottom"

" I think I can roll my eyes into the back of my head. Watch"


Silly Boy!

4 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Hahaha. I love it too!

I love the last picture!

The Agarwals said...

How funny!! His hair is amazing! I love it! And hummus! You are so brave! I made homemade pizza tonight and hid some spinach underneath the sauce- it was a hit! Hummus, not so sure they would go for that- did you make it "From scratch"

Anonymous said...

Jack looks smashed in the last picture.

-Travis

The Moffitt Family said...

Jack looks so much like you Heather....What a cutie. Can't wait to see you all.....