05 March 2008

Happy Birthday GG!

On February 18th we celebrated with GG on her Birthday. No one knows her real age but we do know that she looks amazing!!! Here are some pictures from that fun evening. I'm pretty proud of this cake. I made it! It was chocolate cake with chocolate whipped cream and raspberries and then I covered it with chocolate ganache. YUMMMMMM.
This is a picture of some of GG's grands. We were missing all the older boys I think!
A family picture of GG, Rana, Monu, David, Breena, Caroline, Leah and Lexi.
My aunt Rana and Sabreena cuddling for a picture.
Happy Birthday GG, we love you!

2 comments from cool people:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that the kids continue in their adorableness (if that isn't a word, it is now), and you look WONDERFUL! I love you guys!

The Whipple Family: said...

That was fun! I'm glad that you got pictures of all of us!