22 March 2008

Easter In Southern California - Day #1

This year Rick will be spending Easter in Mexico on mission trip with our students at the church. My parents had planned to spend the holiday in Southern California with my Brother and Sister. So with the thought of spending an entire week alone, the kids and I decided to fly down to join the rest of my family. The day before we left both Caroline and Jack ended up with DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS!!! You can only imagine how excited I was about the prospect of flying with two sick children. They did great. No reason to worry. Here are some pics of our first day here...

Caroline and Jack discovered all of Lexi's toys

Caroline and Lexi enjoying a swing together.
Lexi found a puddle of water and decided to crawl through it.
This is probably the only time I have seen my niece dirty!My sister quickly swept her away for a bath in the sink.
(Too late P, I have proof!!!)Grammy getting some "Lexi time"Grammy and Caroline went to have their nails painted.
Caroline had her fingers painted to match hers and Lexi's Easter dresses!Time to dye eggs!OH NO!!! That beautiful manicure!
(It actually all came off in the bath)Jack lost the privilege of being outside with us when he violently shook the card table containing the dye.No worries! He found a stray dye tablet later and took a bite!

Papa getting some grand-baby love.

It was a great first day!


3 comments from cool people:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Heather! However my favorite is Jack pressed up against the screen!!!! heehee!!!

Love ya,
Sivje

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Great pics!! I like the one of Jack pressed up against the screen too - too cute :) Cute manicure too :)

Anonymous said...

come back up here, i miss u guys!
auntie cole