29 May 2007

Memorial Day with the Hadley's

This Memorial Day we headed over to our friends the Hadley's. Mark Hadley is the Student Pastor at our church and Rick is his partner in crime. We had a great time swimming and eating and arguing over who really is the "Grill King". I think Teri and I won.
Swimming with Daddy
Caroline and Brooke
Hangin' out...I know you are jealous of my
muscles.

Brooke the fish

This was so funny. Caroline and Brooke came out all dressed up and put on a show for us. They called themselves "The Combo Queen and Princess". We are not sure what "Combo Queen" means but it was hilarious. We wondered..."Does a Combo Queen come with a drink and fries?"
It was a great day and the kids were so worn out they fell asleep on the way home.

2 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

How fun! I cant wait to get Lexi in the pool! We are going to the ocean in 2 weeks! Hopefully she will like it!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I don't remember an invite to grammy & papa????!!!!

Oh well, we enjoyed working that day!

Love Mom