29 May 2007

Fort Bragg with Mommy

This past weekend was the "Mommy Getaway" weekend with my friend Shawn. Since the babies still need their mommies they got to come too. So we stayed in a hotel and enjoyed the beach and the sun. This is Jack's first sunset.



Sand tastes good.

Shawn and Isabella
My boy and his first sunset.
Glass Beach with Mommy

Glass Beach is a beach made up of beach glass. It was at one time a public dump! (Obiously before we knew the effect our garbage has on the environment). Well all the garbage washed away exept for a few tires and bunch of glass! It is really pretty. The glass is all colors; blue, green, white, brown.

Yummm.. this seaweed tastes good...salty, but good!
How about a rock! I can sharpen my teeth on this!
I couldn't resist a naked boy with perfect lighting for a photo.

Check out the rolls!

C'mon Mom! I'm sleepy!

All in all it was a great trip. Fort Bragg, Ca is a small coastal town in the Pacific Northwest. To me, it is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. What a great place to recharge and enjoy God's creation with one of my favorite little creations!

2 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have come on the "Mommy" trip since I am a Mommy now!!!

The Whipple Family: said...

Oh, P.S. - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jack's rolls. Those pictures of him are SO cute!