01 January 2009

Tree Hunting

This is the second year in a row we have gone to Little Bear Tree Farm to "hunt" for our Christmas Tree. And let me tell you, this year it was a HUNT!!! But we had a great time all the same. This year we took our good friends Vanessa and Joshua with us.

Rick is REALLY trying to fill his Mountain Man shoes this year.
Here he is with his hot chocolate, and his dog...and his vest.
Joshua and Caroline (who was dressed as an Indian all day) enjoying some hot chocolate by the fire pit.
Me and my friend Vanessa!! I'm so glad they came!
FUNNY: If you notice Gil at the bottom of the picture, he is actually drinking my hot chocolate with out me knowing...
Rick and Jack on the giant See-Saw
Little Caroline Two-Feet.
Joshua and Rick cut down the tree together. Very manly. Taking our finds back to the truck to head down the mountain.Joshua and Vanessa with their treeThis was our tree!
What a great day!

0 comments from cool people: