05 January 2009

Missing Tooth!

Well, it finally happened. Rick and I became the proud parents of a "Toothless Wonder".
Caroline lost her first tooth yesterday after church!

Check out that smile!


Placing the tooth under the pillow for the Tooth Fairy


She was SUPER excited about the Tooth Fairy. She told me this morning that she had a hard time sleeping last night, even though she was asleep within 5 minutes!


The Tooth Fairy brought her a whole dollar!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

WOW I can't believe it! She is not old enough to be loosing teeth! Tell her to stop growing!

Miss Fit said...

Holy Cow! Don't tell our kids! They'll start wanting more money! lol

Russ, Lori and Lian said...

She is so cute! Lian still has all her teeth. Miss you and love you/
lori

Cristy Finucane said...

That is so cute! Olivia lost her tooth after church one day, too! She came and said mommy, my tooth is loose...and I 9being the genius that I am) was like, "what happened, did you fall down?" Richard then informed me that she was about to lose her first tooth cause she was that old. I cried. Yeah, I am a loser. Congrats to Caroline and many more dollars to come:)