01 January 2009

First Snow!! (yipeeeee!!)

December 14th we had our FIRST SNOW!!!
After it snowed for a couple of days and we lost power I think we ended up with around 6-8 inches!!!

Here is the tree in our front yard.


Rick trying to shovel a way out.
(I think he looks a little too happy).


Getting ready for the first snow walk of the season.



This is our street!
I think it looks magical.
Rick and I really enjoyed watching people slide up and down the street. This is when the new hybrid cars get tested. They all failed. I guess they are just not made to handle real weather.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

How pretty. But secretly I'm SOOO thankful to be living in SoCal. I HATE driving in the snow. Totally freaks me out. But it is beautiful!