25 October 2008

And Back Again

I'm back! And have been for a little over a week. I feel like I am finally getting back into into the swing of things.

Between Cheryl and myself we took over 7000 images. So, it's taken a while to sort through to give you a glimpse of our trip. The pictures following this post are of Africa only. Cheryl is holding the shots from Amsterdam hostage at the moment so as soon as she releases them I'll share them with you. Also, there are so many things I didn't blog about so they may show up now and then and I might even repeat myself.

BIG THANK YOU'S TO....
Mom - You're amazing
Phyllis - So are you, the kids miss you already
Pee - You are my favorite sister...my only sister. I owe you big.
Dad - I know you pitched in a ton
Sivje - Pant-hemming-pick-up-line-wonder
Vanessa - YOU ROCK!!
Carol - Rick would have been lost with out you!
GG - Thank you for feeding my family
Fairchild Fam -Future In-Laws- Caroline swears she's marrying Zachery, thanks for the play date.
RICK - you are my best-fried. I could not have gone without your love and support. Thanks for being an amazing Daddy to our kids. I love you.

ENJOY THE PICS EVERYONE!!!

3 comments from cool people:

Goosegirl said...

Oh Heather. Just Wow! I could hardly read I was tearing up so much. The pictures are amazing and the stories of your trip are wonderful. I think you looked beautiful and happy the whole time. What a blessing to go and what a blessing you were. I can't wait to read more.

In His Grace,
Sivje

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I know you left the fingerprints of Jesus on many lives....eternally! I'm so proud of you!

Love you baby, Mom

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hey! Great pictures! What an awesome trip!! how cool! I LOVE the feet picture (withall the little feet) and the chicken pic :) Awesome!!! :) Looks like an awesome trip!