23 July 2008

Popsicle Kids

Today after their afternoon swim in the pool I let the kids have popsicles. They were soooo CUTE! Jack has finally learned to smile for the camera so that made it even more fun. I just had to share these with you all. Don't you want to eat him up??
My sweet girl
Ok, one more...check out his feet!
This boy has crossed his feet since he was a new born. Still does it every time he sits down.


6 comments from cool people:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so cute! What a great mom! You always did love messes!

JLF said...

I either want to eat him up, or put him on the cover of Baby GQ. What an incredibly cute little boy!

The Whipple Family: said...

I want to share a popsicle with them!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! Popsicles are so fun!!

The Whipple Family: said...

K... its been over a month since you updated. Come on Miss Professional Photographer. Are you busy taking picture of other people that you dont have time to take pics of your kids???? Just kidding!

I want to see Kindergarten pictures! Hurry Hurry!

Spink Family said...

Your kids are so cute! It was great to see all of you the other day! I am glad you are checking out my site! I cant wait for the furniture either! I will continue to check out your pics too! :)