02 July 2008

Camping with the Hadley Family!

Over Father's Day weekend we went camping to Scott's Flat Lake, which is about 20 minutes away from us. Our friends the Hadley's came with us. Below you can see Caroline and Brook having some "girl talk". It was so cute!

I'm not sure what game this is that Caroline and Jack are playing, but when I came up the hill this is what I saw. It looks dangerous doesn't it???

Rick and Jack hangin' out in the raft.
The Hadley Family (+Caroline)
My kids taking a break after a little walk
My super dramatic daughter
My very thoughtful son.
One night some "mysterious neighbors" TP'd our tent. hmmmm wonder who that was??It was such a great way to celebrate Father's Day and show Rick how much we love him!

1 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

That looks like a great time. I love the individual shots of the kids! They are precious! I need you to do a photo shoot with Lexi!