23 July 2008

Auntie Leah and Lexi's Little Visit.

This past week my sister Leah and my niece Lexi came into town for a visit for a WHOLE week. Jack and I picked them up at the airport and as soon as Jack and Lexi saw each other they ran and gave each other the biggest hug I have ever seen. Wouldn't you know, I left my camera in the car!!! UGH!

Right after we picked them up at the airport we headed straight for IN-N-OUT. It's tradition. As soon as we opened the van door we discovered that the two of them had traded pacifiers! Little stinkers. Lexi was in LOVE with Jack's juice.
Lexi, Jack and Leah pose before lunch.
My smiley little niecy-poo.
This picture sums Caroline up I think.
Can you say, "Almost 5"?
The girls on the swing
Playing in the sprinkler.
The girls in their matching dresses that I made.
I found Jack and Lexi trying to drive away in my van!
Lexi has the wheel, Jack has the keys = TROUBLE!!

Music lessons from Uncle Curtis.
(this has got to be one of my most recent favorite pictures)

We miss you guys already!

Tomorrow we find out if Lexi is going to have a baby brother or sister...I think it's a sister.

1 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Lexi had so much fun playing with them. She was sad to leave!