28 April 2008

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY RICK!

On Wednesday the 23rd, we celebrated Rick's 30th birthday! It started right with some good morning snuggles and chocolate chip pancakes.



For dinner that night we met up with family and friends at Lucille's BBQ (Rick's new favorite place to eat). It was yummy and fun!
Griff, Phyllis and Rick - What family relation!
Grammy and Caroline got some snuggles inMe and my MUCH MUCH OLDER hubby
Our good friends, and my best friend, Nicole and SteveMy parents. It took me several tries to get this picture.
Happy Birthday Rick! I love you and I can't wait for your next 30 years. XOXO

3 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! how fun!
HapPy BirThDaY RiCk!!

The Whipple Family: said...

Happy Birthday Rick! Sounds like Lucilles has become a new family favorite.

The Agarwals said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Next year, the BIG 30 will invade our house- yikes!!