01 April 2008

The Hunt

After MUCH anticipation the hunt was on!!! Honestly, Caroline was the only one who really cared. Jack wanted to run down the street and Lexi was a little confused, but they were so DARN cute. Caroline and Lexi are wearing matching dresses in complimenting colors and I MADE Jack's jumper with the help of my darling friend Sivje.




Isn't she sweet??
The one and only egg that Jack collected.
Easter was really amazing this year. Caroline has a real grasp of what it means to celebrate Easter. She loves to tell the story of how Jesus died on the cross for our sins and three days later he became alive. I wish you could see the wonder in her eyes when she talks about her love for Jesus. It makes this Mama tear up. So we don't do the Easter Bunny. We do Jesus and then we hunt for eggs because it's fun. Then I get the credit for the things in her Easter basket and not an over grown rodent. HA!

3 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay!! how fun!!!

Miss Fit said...

Their dresses are adorable! One day I will attempt sowing! YOu go girl! Our egg hunt was in the snow!!

The Agarwals said...

Those dresses are so precious! Where did you find them? I can't believe you are sewing so well! I need some serious lessons! Jack's jumper was adorable! We haven't really done the Easter bunny thing either- our boys understand like Caroline, so I think it's pretty special that they get the real meaning and then the baskets are just extra fun!