19 July 2007

Wednesday Night In Nevada City

Sorry it has been so long everyone! I have been a single Mom while Rick has been at camp for 2 weeks in a row. I have not had any time for pictures! Finally the other night my friend Shawn and I took the kids downtown to Cool Nights in Nevada City. It was so fun. I live right downtown now so we were able to just walk there. The kids had a really great time. It had rained all day on Wednesday so it was nice a cool outside.





Mama Shawn with Isabella, Tony, Angelena and Caroline
They walked in a "train" while I pushed Jack.


Caroline getting her face painted with fireworks
Painted beauties
We had to get some ice cream. Caroline had not had a nap that day and needed the extra sugar to make the long walk back up Broad Street.
Here you go Little Brother!

"Yeah that's right. I just sit here and look handsome. If you're lucky enough I'll kiss you with my ice cream lips!"Lately our little Jack has been playing peek-a-boo and talking soooooo much. His top two teeth have just come through and that makes 4!!! He is such a happy baby too. He has been sleeping around 11 hours or so at night and napping well in the day time. He is growing so fast. I have started buying 2T clothes. He just turned 9 months on the 17th!

3 comments from cool people:

The Whipple Family: said...

Oh how fun!!! I wish I could have come! The girls look so cute with the face paint! I just want to kiss Jack! He is so handsome!!!! I just want to eat him up!

The Moffitt Family said...

What cute kids... It looks like you guys had a good time. Ice Cream - yum! I can not get over how big Jack is. Hope that you are recovering from having Rick away.

The Agarwals said...

Well, having a hubby in the ministry, I know what it feels like to be a "single" mom for awhile! Thank goodness for friends and family who come to our rescue! The pics are so cute! I love the ice cream pics- especially where Caroline is sharing with Jack! And of course, that one of him in the stroller- is ADORABLE!! He is so precious!!!! I can't believe he's in a 2T already! We finally were able to move Collin from a 2 to a 3 recently- we were so excited that he started to "Grow!" Enjoy all those precious little rolls! We sure are with Eden! Love to you all!