31 December 2008

More From Florida

As I was sorting through my pictures there were a few that I neglected to post. They are pretty random so hang in there! :)

This is Jack helping me roll out the dough for my Apple Pie
Check out those legs!
(His Jacksonville jersey says "Henderson" on the back)
Caroline obviously gets some of her moves from her Nana

Our last night in Florida Caroline got to fall asleep with Hannah and Ellie in their bed.
It broke my heart to sneak her out of their bed. :(
This is usually how you will find Rick and Jerry. Brainstorming ideas and Jerry strumming his guitar. It's a beautiful site.
Jack and Andrew took a bath together.
(I couldn't get them to look at the same time...BOYS!!)
This was at Nana "Griff's" house. Caroline and Jack are sitting where Rick and Travis used to sit.
This was a wonderful day. The day Florida played Florida State in Tallahassee. We spent the whole afternoon with Travis at a local sports bar watching the game and eating yummy food. Let's just say that Rick and I left VERY happy!
We had an amazing trip at Thanksgiving. It was way too short. We miss you guys!

0 comments from cool people: