14 December 2008

Meet the Hender-Webbs

Jerry and Brandi Webb are our best friends from college. I have actually known Jerry longer than I have known Rick. I met Rick and married him and then Jerry met Brandi and married her. Anyway, there are now 5 kids between us. They live in Daytona Beach, Fl so on our recent trip at Thanksgiving we were able to see them for only one day. But was such a fun day! This is Rick eating my hat.
Jerry and BrandiCaroline, Hannah & Ellie (twins)
Jack sticking his toes in the water...yes he did fall all the way in!
Caroline, Ellie & Hannah
These girls LOVE each other. We miss them so much.
Brandi and Andrew...he is such a cutie-pie!

The Webb Family!
Merry Christmas from all the Hender-Webb kids!

5 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! how fun! I can't believe how big all the kids have gotten! how cool! Great pics too!

The Agarwals said...

What a fun trip that must have been! Wow! I can still remember when all those little girls, were, well.... little! How big they have gotten and how beautiful too! The boys are eating up the handsome factor! So glad you guys got to hang out! Thanks for posting these pics, it's so nice to see all of you guys hanging out like old times!

Anonymous said...

Looks like one more boy would complete the picture....just thinking!

Spink Family said...

I love those pictures and the one of Jack sticking his toes in the water is super cute! Cant wait for you to meet Emily next month!

The Whipple Family: said...

I LOVE these pictures! What a great memory for you guys! I'm sure you miss them like crazy!