05 February 2008

Snow Day #....?????

Too many days to count of snow. But we have been having a great time. The other Day we decided to make our own pizza! I just happened to have all of the ingredients.

Here we go...... Punch it Baby!!

Jack was not very helpful

"Oh Alright, let me see this thing."
Caroline decided she wanted ranch for her sauce and just cheese.
(ranch is an awesome sauce for those of you who are not on the West Coast)
Tada!



3 comments from cool people:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Ranch? Really?? Sounds fun! Looks awesome!

The Whipple Family: said...

YUMMY! I love ranch on Pizza! I wanna get snowed in at your house! Maybe next week while I'm there. Lets ask God to get me stuck in the snow up in northern Cal so I can stay up there longer.

The Agarwals said...

I never thought of using Ranch on homemade pizza! I do love to dip my crust in it though! We'll have to try that- we've used caesar dressing on a chicken one before, that was sooo yummy!!